'Code breakers: phonics' is our first 'premium' product. The aim is for zondle to be funded by premium products, mainly paid for by parents, so that we can continue to keep all of the main zondle site completely free for schools and students.
We are currently looking for teachers who would be willing and interested in having a first look and giving us feedback. As you would be testing 'Code breakers' for us, naturally you'll have completely free access. And as a small thank you, all of your students will have free access for ever (worth £100 per school per year)!
If you are interested in testing 'Code breakers: phonics', please:
- click here to log on at www.zondle.com/phonics, using your usual zondle username and password
- have a look around and play the videos
- allocate access to some of your students/pupils
- either play on their behalf or arrange for some of your students to play the first games (to get through quickly, feel free to answer lots of questions incorrectly).
- the first games are an assessment by stealth, once the system has sufficient information the games will stop and you'll have the opportunity to see what the student has achieved. Please note that the progress pop up is really designed for parents, and the information given is very simple. In a future version, we'll be adding an 'advanced' progress button, mainly for teachers, which will give you access to all the data.
- For the 'students' to continue, you'll now need to 'buy access' for them. Please do go though this process. We 100% promise that you will NOT be charged anything at all!
- The students can now play the games of their choice. In the background, their progress is continuously monitored and they are given questions that are based on their previous achievement, so that no questions are too difficult or too easy, and so that they are constantly moved forward.
- If you get a crash, please press the 'PrtScn' button on your keyboard and paste into the email. This will give us a screenshot of the error message. It would also be very helpful if you would also describe as carefully as possible what you were doing before you got the crash.
- Finally, please do send us feedback (there's an email link at the bottom of the screen).
Please click here to test Zondle 'Code breakers: phonics'.
Ben, Doug and Wayne