Anyone who downloaded iOS7 a couple of days back will have noticed that login was failing with the existing version of zondle Mobile. It wouldn't affect users who are already logged into the app.
We have now identified and solved the problem and have uploaded the updated version of the app to Apple for review. They normally take between 2 and 10 days to review and approve the app. So, assuming that they approve the app without issue, you should be able to update your devices in between 2 and 10 days from now.
In the meantime the existing app should work fine on any devices running iOS6. Our thanks for your patience if you were one of the iOS7 early adopters.
Updates also included in this version are:
- Updated look and feel
- Support for new question types (English only):
- type the answer
- when the word disappears, spell it
- listen to the word, then spell it
- type the missing word
- New "my progress" section
- Fixed aspect ratio bug in image based multiple choice
- Added support for audio question references
We will update you again when Apple approve the app :)